PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE PLAYERS PASSPORT® CLUB PROGRAM CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THESE PROVISIONS.
1.USE OF THIS SITE.
The Terms and Conditions of Use applies to the web site of Casino Rama at www.casinorama.com (the Site). We encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions of Use carefully as it controls your use and access to the Site, now and in the future. However, Casino Rama expressly reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by posting an updated version of the Terms and Conditions of Use on the Site. Therefore, you should periodically review the Terms and Conditions of Use. Your continued use of this Site constitutes your consent to the current Terms and Conditions of Use posted at the time of your visit. DO NOT USE CASINO RAMA SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
2.NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes. Your access and use of this Site is also governed by all applicable law. Transmission, distribution or storage of material or conduct in violation of any applicable law is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, any material that is obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, violates rights of privacy or publicity, or infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights. As a condition of your use of the Site, you represent and warrant that you will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use. You further represent and warrant that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you represent and warrant that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorized Casino Rama representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to the Site). In the event of any unlawful or offensive use of content of the Site, we reserve the right to modify or remove any and all content, functionality, and links contained on the Site. If we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that you have violated any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use or any applicable law, we may, at any time, terminate, restrict, or modify all or part of your access, times of availability, and required equipment and software for use of the Sites, and take any action in response to such violation.
3.CONTENT OF SITE.
The content on this Site is the property of Casino Rama. While we strive to keep the content of the Site up-to-date, we do not warrant or guarantee that the information appearing on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, or error-free. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors regarding product and service descriptions, availability, dates or other details. We reserve the right to correct or update any errors or omissions and to periodically change any information at our sole and absolute discretion without any prior notice to you. Nothing in this Site shall be considered to be a binding offer by Casino Rama, and we reserve the right to change any information posted on this Site at any time for any reason without notice to you.
4.USE OF THE SITE BY MINORS.
This Site is not intended for use by any person under the age of 19. Any use of this Site by persons under the age of 19 should only be under the direct supervision of that minor’s parent or legal guardian.
5.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; LIMITED LICENSE.
Proprietary Content; Copyrights.
You acknowledge that all right, title and interest in and to all content on the Site, including all information, data, video, audio, graphics, logos, button icons, software and other materials contained on or that make up the Site, is the sole and exclusive property of Casino Rama, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
You may access the Site’s content for your personal use only. You may not copy, upload, download, post, transmit, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, or otherwise create derivative works from any of the content contained on the Site, except you may print copies of our Site for your personal use. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, and forms) of Casino Rama without the prior written consent of Casino Rama. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks, service marks, or trade names without the prior written consent of Casino Rama. You may not use our names, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, slogans, or proprietary graphics as any part of a link without the prior written consent of Casino Rama. Any unauthorized use terminates any license or permission granted by Casino Rama. Except as expressly stated above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to the content of the Site.
All Casino Rama trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, slogans, and other identifying marks appearing on the Sites are the sole and exclusive property of Casino Rama. You may not copy or use any of Casino Rama’s marks or any marks confusingly similar to Casino Rama’s marks without the prior written consent of Casino Rama, nor may you use Casino Rama’s marks in any manner that discredits or disparages Casino Rama. All other trademarks not owned by Casino Rama that appear on the Site are the property of the respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Casino Rama.
Except for personally identifiable information that we obtain from you, any information you provide, including without limitation, any feedback, comments, suggestions and/or ideas you may submit to us, is hereby deemed NONCONFIDENTIAL and NONPROPRIETARY, shall become the property of Casino Rama, and may be used by us for any purpose without restriction or obligation. You represent and warrant that any content you submit to us (1) is accurate, (2) does not violate any law or infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, and (3) contains no matter that is obscene, harassing, vulgar, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates rights of privacy or publicity of a third party.
Notice of Legal Enforcement.
Casino Rama treats enforcement of its intellectual property rights seriously.
This Site may contain links to other web sites. All links to other web sites from the Site is provided for convenience only. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, the content, products, or services that may be contained on the linked web sites. We shall have no obligation or liability with respect to any access by you of any linked web sites, or for your use of any information, products, or services on the linked web sites. You should be aware that, when you enter a linked web site, you are subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use which apply to that web site. You should review them after you execute the link. Requests to post links to the Site on other web sites should be directed to email@example.com. Casino Rama expressly reserves its rights to take appropriate action against any entity that links to the Site without permission in a manner that violates any of Casino Rama’s legal rights.
Our Internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about website visitors’ traffic patterns, which may be linked to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (which are unique “addresses” assigned to devices connected to the Internet by Internet Service Providers). Server logs may record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are generally collected and used on an aggregate basis.
10.LIMITATION ON LIABILITY LEGAL DISCLAIMER.
CASINO RAMA IS MAKING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS IS,” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CASINO RAMA WILL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH OR RESULTING FROM ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR FOR ANY DISRUPTIONS THIS SITE MAY CAUSE, OR FOR ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH CONTENT BY YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL CASINO RAMA OR ANY OF ITS STOCKHOLDERS, OPERATORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11.CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
Casino Rama may change the Terms and Conditions of Use at its sole and absolute discretion at any time. You should periodically revisit the Terms and Conditions of Use to be sure you are familiar with our current policies. Your use, and continued use, of the Sites (following modification to the Terms and Conditions of Use) will be conclusively deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use and any changes thereto.
12.POLICY FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
If you believe that any content has been posted on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated Copyright Agent with the written information specified below:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; • A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site;
A description of the material on the Site that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; • Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; • A statement by you that the information in your notice to us is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Casino Rama’s designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at: privacyofficer@CasinoRama.com
This Terms and Conditions of Use shall constitute an agreement, the terms and performance of which shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, without regard to conflicts of law. You agree that any claim you bring relating in any way to your visit to the Site or items or services you purchase through the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Ontario. Arbitration under Terms and Conditions of Use shall be conducted according to the then prevailing rules of the Canadian Arbitration Association before a panel of three arbitrators. The arbitrators’ award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Terms and Conditions of Use shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms and Conditions of Use, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. If Casino Rama determines that a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use has occurred, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, pursue any of our legal remedies in any manner. However, the failure of Casino Rama to exercise or enforce any right or provision of Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of Terms and Conditions of Use is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. Terms and Conditions of Use contains the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understanding or agreements regarding the subject matter.
14. PLAYERS PASSPORT CLUB PROGRAM
Players Passport® Club Program Rules & Eligibility
- Application for membership and participation in Players Passport® Club indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
- Players Passport® Club members must be 19 years of age or older to participate in the program. Membership is free. No gaming is required to obtain a Players Passport® Club card.
- Applicants must present a valid, unexpired government-issued photo identification to receive a Players Passport® Club card.
- Players Passport® Club members will receive offers and rewards available to members only. By joining Players Passport® Club and providing your consent for communications, you give us permission for Casino Rama Resort and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as, “Casino Rama Resort”) to send mail, e-mail and other solicitations to the addresses provided, as well as telephone solicitations if you have provided your telephone number. If your contact information changes, please visit Player Services or login online, to update your account.
- Players Passport® Club membership is limited to one (1) account per person. Each account must have a unique email address in order to receive offer emails. Accounts, membership cards and program benefits are not transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Players Passport® Club rewards may only be accumulated at Casino Rama Resort.
- Players Passport® Club cards are the property of Casino Rama Resort and must be returned upon request.
- Casino Rama Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail or any other communications.
- Each Players Passport® Club member must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the member’s account and a password for his/her online Players Passport® Club account. Members are responsible for keeping secure their account information, including passwords and security responses. PINs may be reset at Player Services.
- All benefits, including Club Points, are based on member’s rated level of play at Casino Rama Resort. Rated play varies by machine and/or game type, denomination, average bet and length of play. Calculation of rated play is in the sole discretion of Casino Rama Resort. All point and comp accumulations are subject to review and verification by Casino Rama Resort.
- Benefits may be awarded for all rated slot and table games play. It is the responsibility of the member to present his/her Players Passport® Club card, for tracking before placing wagers at tables and to properly insert the Players Passport® Club card into the slot reader and verify its acceptance throughout the duration of slot machine play. Casino Rama Resort is not responsible for lost rating, points or comps due to an improperly read Players Passport® Club card.
- Players Passport® Club Club Point evaluations are completed on a six-month basis: January through June and July through December. Qualification is based on rated Players Passport® Club play activity. Gold (300 Club Points), Platinum (2,500 Club Points), Platinum Plus (25,000 Club Points) are awarded at each point level reached. Diamond status (75,000+ Club Points) is awarded by invitation only at the sole discretion of Casino Rama Resort.
- Management may adjust account status due to error, malfunction or misuse of a Players Passport® Club card.
- Club points and Fast Comps have no cash value.
- Players Passport® Club members must have rated play within a 9-month time period to prevent purging of all points and accumulated comp balances. Casino Rama Resort may purge all Players Passport® Club points or comps, without advance notice, from any member account with no activity in nine months. Players Passport® Club accounts may also be purged by Casino Rama Resort for any member that is excluded from Casino Rama Resort or any Ontario gaming property.
- Upon death, only CashBack Points may be transferred to a living spouse with proof of death certificate. Death certificate can be brought to any Player Services desk to have CashBack Points transferred. No other offers, points or comps may be transferred.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, program regulations, eligibility, Club and CashBack Point and Fast Comp accumulation and all other matters regarding the Players Passport® Club program are at the discretion of Casino Rama Resort whose decisions are final, but subject to local regulations.
- Casino Rama Resort may modify, change or cancel the Players Passport® Club program and benefits at any time without prior written notice. The continued availability of Players Passport® Club comps and other Players Passport® Club benefits are not guaranteed.
- Casino Rama Resort may deny or revoke any Players Passport® Club membership if it is determined that the member has not complied with the program in the manner intended or it is in the best interest of the guest or Casino Rama Resort as determined in the sole discretion of Casino Rama Resort subject to local regulations.
- Casino Rama Resort may refuse complimentary redemptions if the true cardholder is not present or if coupons or complimentary slips have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Casino Rama Resort will remove and revoke promotional offers (i.e. Free Slot Play or Free Bet Offers), comp worth and player reward credits (i.e. Club or CashBack Points) for any persons enrolled in Ontario’s self-exclusion program, patrons whose accounts have been merged or duplicated or patrons permanently banned from the casino property by management or government authorities. Such persons are not eligible for Players Passport® Club membership or any of its offerings.
- Employees of Casino Rama Resort are not permitted to participate in this program.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the Official Rules will be decided by Casino Rama Resort whose decision will be subject to local regulations.
Download a copy of the Players Passport Club Program Rules & Eligibility