Celebrating over 20 years of success, Casino Rama Resort is Ontario’s only First Nations resort casino and has earned a reputation for presenting exclusive world-class sporting, entertainment and television events.
The Casino offers a complete entertainment experience with over 2,200 slot machines, more than 60 gaming tables, several unique restaurants, a world-class 5,000 seat Entertainment Centre, and a 300-room all-suite, full-service hotel, featuring spa and health club facilities.
We are located 30 minutes north of Barrie on the Chippewas of Rama First Nation, a part of Ontario’s Lake Country. Casino Rama Resort engages more than 1,200 C.R.E.W. (Casino Rama Employee Workgroup) members in over 300 different types of positions, to provide personalized service and outstanding entertainment to our guests, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Casino Rama Resort provides the opportunity to build careers in the following areas:
|• Hotel Operations
• Slots and Table Games
• Customer Service
• Food and Beverage
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
Take pride in your career and join a team that delivers exceptional experiences with a genuine heart.
Interested applicants can search and apply online to our current postings or submit a general application. Having completed the necessary steps to apply for a position, applicants will receive an email indicating their application was successfully received.
*To be considered for employment at Casino Rama Resort, applicants must be 18 years of age or older and not self-excluded to trespassed at any Ontario Gaming Facility.
We encourage internal promotion and our policies reflect this. If you are already a C.R.E.W. member, CLICK HERE to see our internal job postings.
We strive to create an engaging work environment and a culture built on diversity and strong values, including:
Casino Rama Resort believes in offering C.R.E.W. members superior compensation, rewards and recognition and opportunities for advancement.
Benefits of joining our C.R.E.W. include:
- Competitive Wages
- Health Benefits and Pension Packages (based on eligibility requirements)
- Vacation Entitlement/Personal Time Off(PTO)
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Free Access to Onsite Learning Opportunities
- Educational and Licensing Reimbursements (based on eligibility requirements)
- Free Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complimentary Meal in Turtle Island Cafe (taxable benefit)
- Annual C.R.E.W. Appreciation Day
- C.R.E.W. Events and Volunteer Activities
- Wellness Initiatives
- Tailored Uniforms
- Free Parking and Shuttle Bus Services from Downtown Orillia
- Community Discounts
- Internal Advancement Opportunity/Policies