Celebrating 24 successful years, Casino Rama Resort is a complete entertainment destination and Ontario’s only First Nations Resort casino. Located on Rama First Nation, a progressive community rich in history, the property was built and designed to pay homage to the culture and proud heritage of Rama First Nation. Casino Rama Resort has earned a reputation as being ‘the premier entertainment destination’ in the province where some of the biggest live acts in the world have graced the stage – The Tragically Hip, Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Derulo, Carrie Underwood and Don Henley just to name a few, as well as production shows such as Dancing with the Stars and world-class sporting events like boxing and MMA.
After a full day exploring the property, unwind and stay the night in our luxury all-suite hotel. Inspired by the classic Muskoka lakeside cottage, you’ll enjoy comfort, service and northern hospitality. Each of our Deluxe Suites is spacious and cozy with plush, comfortable bedding and your choice of double or king-sized beds. Suites are also equipped with full living area with additional seating, gas fireplace, flat screen television and free WIFI.
292 Luxury Suites
- Parlour Suites are located on the 6th and 7th floors
- Club Parlour Suite & Jr. Presidential Suites, your room will be located on the 8th and 9th floors, with access to our exclusive private elevator
- Jacuzzi tub with Club Premium Suites
- Marble bathrooms with separate glass shower
- 42″ Flat screen television
- Hairdryer and makeup mirror
- Individual climate control
- *Individual gas fireplace
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safes
Enjoy these amenities:
- The Weirs Restaurant in the lobby
- 40,000 sq. feet of Meeting, Conference and Event space
- Full-Service Spa, with Sauna and Eucalyptus Steam Rooms
- Indoor Salt Water Horizon Pool
- Valet Parking for Hotel Guests
- Adult-Only Fitness Facility
- The Gathering Place – Fine retail shops including an art gallery, gift shop and clothing store
- Ability to provide adjoining rooms
Accessible Room Features:
- Wider bathroom doorways
- Handlebars in showers and next to toilets
- Strobe fire and smoke detectors
- Lower bathroom counters to accommodate wheelchairs
Facilities to meet all of your needs
Enjoy the satisfaction of an early morning workout in the fitness centre.
In the evening, try your luck in the electrifying casino.
Stay in shape at the fitness centre
Keep your energy high and your stress low by sticking to your fitness routine at the hotel’s free fitness centre. Boasting the latest cardiovascular and weight-training equipment. the gym also includes flat-screen television. After your workout, unwind in the sauna or eucalyptus steam room.
Hours of operation
Is currently open.
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free access for hotel guests
- Elliptical machine
- Flat-screen televisions
- Free weights and weight bench
- Recumbent bike